Dienstag, 5. März 2013

The enmeshed Tuesdayquestion


Wollschaf is asking:

From the archive from 03.05.2005:

Let us assume: You are in a foreign city, and you don't know the place, for a visit or for holidays, but you sadly forgot to take your knitting work with you. What would you do?

It depends on the circumstances.

When I'm on the way for a short time only (let's say 2 days), I can do without knitting. When I stay any longer, I have to become acquainted with the place and I'm sure, I would find a shop, where I can buy sock wool and needles at least. 

I wouldn't start a big project, but you can always need socks, which I know by heart so I don't need a list. 

But when I'd discover a great handwork shop, which has a wool in its assortment, that I always wanted to have, it also might be a bigger project... 
When I'm traveling, I only can knit in a train. It's impossible for me to knit in the car or bus.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen